In the United States we commonly consider Football, Basketball, Baseball, and Hockey as a major sport. But outside of this Big 4, athletes compete in many other sports around the globe. We, Sunset Sports, will take you on a World wide journey as we look into the history and culture of “out of the ordinary”. So hold on tight and get ready to rumble! We’re about to slide through the world of alternate sports as we toggle you away from the Big 4!
- Defending Wrestling Before WrestleMania 32 by Andre Tarquinio
- Kyle Brown: Professional Skeleton Slider by Derek Thomson
- Counter Logic Gaming Halo Champions Demonstrate Potential In Esports by Jonathan San Agustin
- Can the IOC Distinguish Major and Alternate Sports? by Joey Mizutani
- Sunset Sports Podcast, Ep. 1: Dylan Roast, Andre Tarquinio by Jack Davis
- Dodge, Duck, Dip, & Dive: The Sport of Dodgeball by Alex Lin